Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dream Log 06/13/2008

Okay, it begins with me in some town. I forget why, but I’m racing around, trying to save people. It’s like I’m part of some hero group and these are civilians I’m saving. It’s almost video game-like. I grab one girl then another. For some reason now they’re naked. (It turned into a bit of a naughty dream.) I carry both in my arms to the home base or something. All the while, I’m fondling the girls, who are sort of unconscious. When they awake, I continue apologizing, claiming what I’m doing is an accident when it’s on purpose. The girls (the top one is cuter than the second) either believe me or don’t care.

I drop them off at a room in the base. It’s actually just a large bedroom with several bunkbeds, arranged not bunker style but like it’s an actual house. They’re a lot of young women in there in various states of undress. I am impressed with my ability to carry two women and admire myself on the way to the bedroom.

I got to the headquarters bedroom of the base, where I discover that Voldemort has kicked out the rest of the team. I struggle with him for a while, but finally realize my omnipotence and just smack him.

I then realize it’s time for some minor voyeurism so I find the attic space door and crawl in. There’s no wood, just insulation, so I get a rug and some shoes. After a lot of trying to figure out how to pull this off, I do get in, a powerless Voldemort on the bed taunting me. I do get in and find the window area to the bedroom. By now, all the girls are dressed for bed. I peek in through a square cutout of the door. I’m being too noisy and the girls try to peek in but I hide. But since one door of the opening is completely open, I pop up to say hi.

After a little bit, there’s an argument on the floor. A boy (the room’s not exclusive anymore) is playing a coin game with this other girl. He says he has enough “diarrhea” meaning quarters, but Mom comes in to argue the rules of the game.

In the background, Scott is playing some kind of G/T initiation game. I realize since he’s a freshman in college, he hasn’t been in G/T for four years. (Longer in the real world.) It involves blindfolds and Santa Claus and other ridiculousness.

No comments: